The global dental implant market size is expected to reach USD 9.62 billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 9.8% according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising demand for tooth replacement has provided good growth potential to the market. The increasing number of dental injuries owing to road accidents and sports injuries are some of the major factors boosting the market growth.
Key Industry Insights & Findings from the report:
- The titanium implant type segment held the largest market share in 2020 due to its wide applications, durability, and cost-effectiveness.
- Zirconia implants are anticipated to witness a lucrative growth rate over the forecast period due to better flexural strength, improved aesthetic appearance, and less corrosiveness as compared to titanium.
- North America dominated the market in 2020 owing to high awareness about restorative treatments and the presence of established market players.
Read 125-page full market research report for more Insights, “Dental Implants Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Implant Type (Zirconium, Titanium), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, MEA), And Segment Forecasts, 2023 – 2030“, published by Grand View Research.
Dental Implants Market Growth & Trends
With growing aesthetic awareness, people are exploring more treatment options, which is leading to the growth of the market. For instance, as per the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry data, more than 95.0% of individuals across the globe believe that their smile is a vital social asset and nearly 84.0% revealed to be under increased pressure to perfect their smile, thus increasing the product demand. Dental implants are considered the only restorative technique that preserves and stimulates natural bone. Owing to the growing number of edentulous people, the demand for prosthetics is increasing, which is expected to be one of the major impact-rendering drivers for the market.
Several industries have halted their services due to the COVID-19 pandemic. However, the dental care industry is greatly impacted by the significant decrease in elective procedures, many of which are being postponed or cancelled so that hospitals can focus their resources on treating patients with COVID-19. Major Countries like the U.S and India procure raw materials and electronic components from China, which has disrupted the supply chain of many dental equipment and product manufacturers. However, with the decrease in the number of COVID-19 cases, hospitals are likely to begin scheduling elective procedures, depending on their capacity of admission and patients comfort level.
Dental Implants Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the dental implants market on the basis of implant type and region:
Dental Implants Market – Implant Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- Titanium Implants
- Zirconia Implants
Dental Implants Market – Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- The Netherlands
- Czech Republic
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
List of Key Players of Dental Implants Market
- BioHorizons IPH, Inc.
- Nobel Biocare Services AG
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
- OSSTEM IMPLANT
- Institut Straumann AG
- Bicon, LLC
- Leader Italy
- Anthogyr SAS
- DENTSPLY Sirona
- DENTIUM Co., Ltd.
- T-Plus Implant Tech. Co.
- KYOCERA Medical Corp.
Check out more related studies published by Grand View Research:
- Dental Services Market – The global dental services market size is expected to reach USD 610.4 billion by 2030, based on a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is projected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.4% from 2022 to 2030. The marketing efforts to commercialize dental practices including education camps and online campaigns are contributing to the adoption of dental services. Rapid urbanization around the world, constant economic growth, and rising disposable income have contributed to the relatively steady growth of this industry.
- Dental Diagnostic And Surgical Equipment Market – The global dental diagnostic and surgical equipment market size is anticipated to reach USD 12.7 billion by 2028, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 8.2% from 2021 to 2028. The market is likely to be driven by technological advancements such as the introduction of CAD/CAM technology and 3D imaging. CAD technology aids in the design of better and faster dental prostheses, while 3D imaging aids in accurate and faster patient diagnosis and treatment planning.
- Dental Bone Grafts And Substitutes Market – The global dental bone grafts and substitutes market size is expected to reach USD 1.42 billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 9.4% from 2022 to 2030, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The increasing number of dental implant surgeries, the growing target population, technological advancement in synthetic bone grafts, and new product launches are the major growth propelling factors for the market.
Browse through Grand View Research’s Medical Devices Industry Research Reports.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research Helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.